Import Your Social Security earnings: XML
Modified on: Tue, 18 Jan, 2022 at 6:44 PM
To import your Social Security past earnings record by uploading your XML earnings record from the Social Security Administration (SSA) site, follow these steps:
- Go to the Social Security Administration website and create an account if you don't already have one
- Log in using your SSA user name and password
- Click the "Download Statement Data as an XML file" link to download your XML data
- Return to the import screen in your Social Security Record area under your name in MaxiFi.
- Click on the "Upload File" button and choose your XML file that you just downloaded.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.