The Childhood screen asks you to enter information about children still living in the home.
- Children in the home create an extra household cost and MaxiFi calculates that proportional expense.
- Social Security benefits, including disability benefits are calculated based on the data you provide in this screen.
- The cost of children relative to adults defaults at 70%, but this can be adjusted in Settings > Living Standard
- Living Standard vs Discretionary Spending
- Why do you ask about child disability?
- Child's Benefits
- How are the adult equivalents for various combinations of adults and children calculated?
- Per-Adult Living Standard Math