The Special Expenses screen allows you to enter annual one-off or annual expenses that you want to be treated as fixed expenses like housing and taxes.
- These expenses should be limited to off-the-top expenses, not typical living expenses like food, gas, eating out, and clothing.
- Entering these expenses will cause MaxiFi to anticipate them and save for them as future annual expenses.
- Examples might include an expensive wedding or vacation, gifts to charity, supplemental insurance costs, cash payment for future cars, loan or debt repayment, house remodel.
- Medicare Part B is already calculated by MaxiFi and should not be entered as a special expense.
- Where do you ask for my monthly or annual budget items for gasoline, dining out, groceries, etc.?
- Special Expenses and Receipts
- Loan Repayment (credit card, school loans, etc.)
- How Special Expenses can change insurance needs
- Fixed Spending