There are three levels of access to an organization:
- Owner: The owner has complete administrative control of the organization, they can add and remove members, change access levels for members, change ownership of families to other members, and modify sharing settings or delete any family owned by any member of the organization. They can also rename or delete the organization.
- Admin: An admin can change access levels for members, change ownership of families to other members, and modify individual family sharing settings (if applicable) or delete any family owned by any member of the organization
- Member: If the organization is set to User-to-User sharing, a member can share (or stop sharing) any of their families with any other member of the organization. If the organization is set to "Share All" there is nothing for the member to do within the organization since all family data is automatically shared.
Only Owners and Admins can change the access level for members of an organization.
To change the access level of a member:
- Go to Account > Organization Settings
- Click on the Members tab
- Find the member and click the Edit button
- Select the desired access level and Save. Note that there must be one and only one Owner for the Organization. If you make a different member into the Owner, the current Owner will become an Admin.